Thursday, August 09, 2007

Digital Directions, Education Week, & Michelle Davis

I am very excited because I got an email today from Michelle Davis from Education Week asking me for an interview for an upcoming article on wikis in the classroom. The article will be featured in Education Week’s new technology magazine Digital Directions.

I called her this afternoon after school and had a very meaningful conversation with her about my classes and our Spanish wiki. I also spoke with her about other ways that we are implementing technology in our schools and student safety. It was an honor having the opportunity to interview with Michelle Davis and I look forward to reading her article in what I believe will be the second issue of Digital Directions. According to her, the next issue should be out sometime in September.

If you love educational technology, then I suggest checking out the first copy of Digital Directions. There is a lot of useful information for educational tech enthusiasts in the new publication. One of my favorite articles is the article entitled "Digital Tools Push Math and Science to New Levels." Ironically, the article was written by non other than Michelle Davis. Not only does this lady write well and cover all of the bases, but she does it with style. These are the type of articles that I enjoy reading. Looks like I will have to keep a closer eye on Education Week, their new publication, and articles by Michelle Davis. By the way, if you are interested in other articles by Michelle Davis at Education Week, they can be found HERE.

Warm Regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Durff said...

Congrats! You are now officially famous!

7:28 PM  
Blogger WBishop said...

I was flattered by the interview, but I am far from worthy of being called famous. However, thanks for the comment.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home