Monday, August 06, 2007

Blogging

Back to school: Back to blogging…

I am getting ready to teach some short sessions for a technology fair that we are having at our school on Tuesday. The fair and my presentation as well as the presentations of others are the result of the Alabama Best Practices Center and the 21 Century Learning Initiative.

Anyway, I am currently putting the final touches on a presentation for the sessions. I am using many of the slides that Patrick Crispen used in his blogging 101 presentation at the Alabama Educational Technology conference this summer. As such, special thanks go out to Patrick for all of his hard work.

Luckily, I was able to sit in on a couple of Patrick's presentations at the conference before making my own presentation about School 2.0. My presentation is currently online if you're interested in School 2.0. It is entitled Plunge into School 2.0... The exact URL to download the presentation is HERE.

Enough said!

Warm Regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home