Friday, May 25, 2007

Profile Picture

I guess I should tag this post as educational technology. For some strange reason my blogger profile picture stopped loading. I changed it and used a different picture, but then it stopped again. Maybe, I am just to rough looking for blogger. And who said that computers didn't have taste!

Warning! I am posting it again below and going to upload it to the profile area and see if I get better results. Maybe, the size of the picture was too large. I'll edit it first and then upload it here. Wish me luck!







Regards,

William Bishop (Bill) aka lostjohns

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz B Davis said...

Bill,
Love the picture, but I have to say it kind of looks like a high school yearbook photo. Not that it isn't a good picture of you, and one does have to consider these things, but it is hard to believe from this photo that you are a father of three (or is it two). You must have started young!

9:26 PM  
Blogger WBishop said...

Actually, it is a high school yearbook photo. But it's last year's yearbook from the school where I teach. Elizabeth, you are too kind and pulling my leg a bit me thinks, but thanks for the complement.

I am the father of two wonderful girls. One is eight and the other is about to turn two. I just turned 35. Once again, thanks for the complement.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home