Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AETC 2007

It’s that time of year again. Not Christmas! It's time for the Alabama Educational Technology Conference. So for me, I guess it is a little like Christmas. I love it! Last year I was a facilitator at the conference and this year I am a presenter. The times they are a changing.

My presentation is entitled "Plunge into School 2.0 and beyond: But don't forget your PFDs." I am honored to be presenting at the conference. My presentation is at 3:30 PM in the North Hall/Room C/D. If you're attending the conference, drop by and say hello. For those of you that can’t make the conference, I’ll try and get the presentation up on slideshare soon…Here is the final AETC Program.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping my blog updated recently. I was on vacation week before last and last week/this week I have been very busy with other endeavors (e.g. doctoral classes, family, building fences, interviewing, and working around the house). I’ll try and do a better job! As a matter of fact, I have to get some of my vacation pictures posted to the blog ASAP. I'll put that on my list of things to do for the weekend…

Regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home