Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging requires passion an emotion which leaves out most people!

Durff was nice enough to drop by this blog and leave a comment about my last posting. As such, I found myself wanting to know who exactly Durff is. Well, it’s Mrs. Durff and she is an English teacher and blogger. I actually got the title of this post and the cartoon strip picture from her blog. I borrowed it and used it for this post. I hope she doesn’t mind. The URL for her blog is http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=54610

My favorite thing about her blog is the quote by Alvin Toffler under the heading “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Alvin Toffler.” Inspiring! I also found this video at teacher tube as a result of Mrs. Durff's website. Enjoy!



Warm regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Durff said...

I am not actually an English teacher. I am what one calls a 'gopher'. Last year, I did teach English, as well as Study Skills, Algebra, two middle school maths, and if that isn't enough (I thought so) I am also the librarian.
This year, it looks like I will have Study Skills, 3 computer classes, Spanish I, and who knows the number of online courses, and I am the librarian.
That video is by a NZ teacher.
I don't mind you using anything you see on any blog. My professional blog is at http://durffsblog.blogspot.com/

4:40 PM  
Blogger Durff said...

i can't locate a skype id

6:14 PM  
Blogger WBishop said...

Thanks for setting me straight. If you are looking for a skype id for me I have one, but I can only connect at school and like you when I am there I usually don't have time to do anything other than teach, grade papers, work on school related websites, etc. I may do more with skype this year. However, my time is limited as I am taking classes, teaching an IVC course, etc.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home