Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New Beginnings!

As of two weeks ago I was named Assistant Principal of my high school. As such, I find that my time is even more limited than before. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful transition and I am blessed to have the position. We have a lot of wonderful teachers and administrators in the school and this has made the transition easier than expected. I am trying to help the teachers and the school move toward excellence.

In the near future I hope to help teachers more with technology integration among other things. Also, as stated prior in some previous postings, I am also finishing up my Ph. D and this in and of itself takes up a great deal of my time. I haven’t forgotten about this blog, but I am trying to figure out how to best to utilize it to help current leaders, future leaders, and technology enthusiasts move forward in the 21 century and beyond. If you have any ideas shoot them my way. Thanks for dropping in and God bless.

Warm regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home