Monday, May 07, 2007

Are we there yet? School2.0, Classroom2.0, NextGen Teaching

I took some time this weekend to create a video of my classes moving toward School 2.0, Classroom 2.0 and NextGen Teaching with technology. The integration of theses technologies into my classes is the result of the Alabama Best Practices Centers 21st Learning Initiative, K12Online, School2.0, Classroom2.0, and also a number of other individuals both within and outside of my local school setting. Thanks! We’re still not where we want to be, but my classes and I are currently on the 21st century path. We hope our video helps other teachers get on the 21st century path as well. Enjoy! Note: The teachtube clip doesn't play as well as the youtube clip. I don't know why...



This video is located at TeacherTube


and YouTube

Note: HHS Students are not allowed on YouTube at school. You may watch the embedded video here, but don't click on the YouTube link. Thanks

Feel free to share this video with others. Thanks

The song Graduation is by the artist Vitamin C

Regards,

William Bishop (Bill)

Technorati Tags:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home