Friday, April 13, 2007

School 2.0: Catch the WAVE!

Leave it to Will Richardson to stumble upon one of the coolest Web 2.0 tools to hit the Internet. I'm talking about Mojiti. Mojiti is a really cool tool that allows you to edit online videos (well add comments and animation) and share them. After watching one at the read/write web (Will's Blog) I decided to give it a shot. I joined Mojiti and I was using this awsome tool within a matter of minutes. I can't think of a better way to highlight important Web 2.0 activities than actually utilizing Web 2.0 tools. As such, I thought I'd test out Mojiti and post my results here. But what topic should I discuss? Should I discuss Web 2.0, eLearning 2.0, Classroom 2.0, Teacher 2.0, School 2.0, or Bathroom 2.0.

Forgive, my feeble attempt at humor! And the WINNER is...Drum Roll Please... SCHOOL 2.0! Now if the embedded html works correctly you should be able to watch the video. Keep your fingers crossed...Here goes...

*NOTE TO HHS STUDENTS: This video is feed from YouTube. You may watch it on my site, but don't go to YouTube. YouTube is off limits for students per school rules! Don't click on the YouTube icon because it will take you to their site. Sorry and Thanks!



Let me know what you think!

William Bishop (Bill)

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy O'Connell said...

This is a great demo Bill! Thanks for doing this.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home