Sunday, November 12, 2006

High School Bookmarks and Blogs

Rachel S. Thompson has shared her “del icio us” bookmarks for all educators to utilize. These bookmarks look like very useful educational links. Check them out and let me know. Personally, I haven’t had time to visit all of them, but I will do so as time allows. Rachel also makes reference to the great blog evangelist Will Richardson. I made a reference to Will’s book about blogs and wikis in an eariler post entitled “plug your students in”. Just a thought, I think I will ask for Will’s book for Christmas. Will seems to be the guru of educational blogging and his site is definitely worthwhile.

Additionaly, Will has a high school blog site if your are interested. It is worth visiting!

Last but not least, if you haven’t visited Google for Educators check it out. At Google for Educators you will find all types of educational tools and they’re free (e.g. Google Earth). Free is cool!

I don’t know about you, but I learn something new each time I visit the Internet. Moreover, if I don’t learn something new its my fault.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home