Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Net Squirrel

I just thought I'd start this blog off right by introducing everyone to one of the tech gurus of our time Patrick Crispen AKA the net squirrel. I have been using his knowledge for sometime now and he is one sharp cookie. Also, he's a UA grad and a die hard BAMA fan. Nothing wrong with that!

Patrick's website is http://www.netsquirrel.com/ here you will find all types of information to help you with all types of technology applications. I first met Patrick at the AETC conference a few years back and I make it a point to go to his seminars when he's in town. Unfortunately, Patrick left Alabama and went to the West coast. He is the Instructional Technology Coordinator at California State University in Long Beach.

Additionally, Patrick along with Bob Rankin have a very informative site called the internet tourbus that provides a weekly newsletter about cool tech stuff. I will most likely create a post about the bus later on.

As for now, I hope some of you find this post useful and worthwhile.

W. Bishop

Technorati Tags:
Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger WBishop said...

Anytime, your site has been a great deal of help to me.

W. Bishop

11:34 PM  
Blogger WBishop said...

Anytime jenw! Thanks for the comment. I will try to post other useful links in the future. I wish I could attend the GAETC but time doesn't allow...

W. Bishop

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home