Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tracking Santa

Amazing enough my oldest daughter came tonight and asked me to track Santa for her. She said, “Daddy you have to go to www. Something and track Santa for me.” Now, if technology is reaching 1st graders, what is the real potential of technology? I don’t know about other parents, but I donated my old computer to my daughter to use to play educational games (e.g. reader rabbit type games). As a result, she is currently more proficient with a mouse than many of adults I know. Imagine the potential of children that have access to technology. What will they accomplish in the future?

If you’re interested in tracking Santa for your children you should visit http://www.noradsanta.org/ . Once there you can choose the language you want and track Santa. The language options are English, Spanish, French, German, etc. The site discusses the most recent sighting of Santa and comes with some neat videos.

Feliz Navidad…

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger CathyGassenheimer said...

Bill, I wish I had read this BEFORE Christmas! I was in Nashville with my three grandchildren (twins who are 6 and a two-year old). It was so much fun helping them lay out food for Santa AND the reindeers.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home